Jobs with DFDS Seaways
DFDS Seaways is a growing international shipping company with a leading market position in Northern Europe operating a modern purpose build fleet in cross channel ferry travel on the English Channel.
Head Of Sales
DFDS UK Passenger Sales
Location - Dover
A vacancy has arisen for a Head of Sales at DFDS based in Dover. The role is to develop the B2B passenger sales strategy on the UK market by promoting services to existing and new customers across the entire network of DFDS passenger. Making a positive contribution to the growth of the business by actively seeking and securing new business opportunities.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
- To develop the sales strategy, tactics, sales plans and targets per sales area
- To develop relationships with key accounts and customers
- To identify and report on business opportunities in target markets (UK/PL)
- To maximize new business development opportunities
- Overseeing a sales team
- Excellent sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Good knowledge of the travel trade
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Good IT, budget and report writing skills
Hours of work will 40 hours per week Monday to Friday – A high level of flexible and pro-active attitude will be required to successfully fulfil the requirements of this role.
If you are interested in the above position please forward a covering letter enclosing your current C.V to – Rebecca Bennett on firstname.lastname@example.org . The closing date for this position is 31st October 2014
DFDS are an equal opportunity employer.
View as PDF