DFDS Seaways pushes the boat out for National Ferry Fortnight
Take advantage of DFDS Seaways’ fantastic offers to celebrate National Ferry Fortnight, from 8-22 May in association with the Passenger Shipping Association (PSA).
Explore Europe with 15% off all ferry crossings with a car from Newcastle to Holland or Harwich to Denmark - from £149 one way. Or try a family break with a difference with free kids’ places on selected Mini Cruise breaks to Amsterdam - from £170 for a family of four.
Newcastle – Amsterdam route
• Car + 2 adults one way - now from £149. Includes a 2-berth en suite cabin and carriage of a standard car
• Car + 2 adults & 2 children one way - now from £179. Includes a 4-berth en suite cabin and carriage of a standard car
• Available on selected departures in May, June, July and September
From the DFDS Seaways’ port just outside Amsterdam, the rest of Europe is easily accessible; Germany is 88 only miles away, Belgium 85 and France 175 miles.
• Kids go free on selected Mini Cruise breaks to Amsterdam
• 2 adults & 2 children from £170
• Includes 2 nights in a 4-berth en suite cabin and complimentary sightseeing tour of Amsterdam, plus 5 hours in Amsterdam
• Available on selected departures in July and August
Harwich – Esbjerg route
• Car + 2 adults one way - now from £249. Includes a 2-berth en suite cabin and carriage of a standard car
• Car + 2 adults & 2 children one way - now from £254. Includes a 4-berth en suite cabin and carriage of a standard car
• Available on selected departures in May, June and September
From the DFDS Seaways port at Esbjerg it’s an easy and scenic drive through Denmark to Copenhagen. The rest of Europe is easily accessible with Northern Germany only 150 miles away and Sweden just 210 miles.
Travelling by cruise ferry is a relaxing way to start your holiday. Why not unwind with a glass of wine in the bar while the children run wild in the kids club or enjoy a scrumptious meal in one of the onboard restaurants? Then after a good night’s sleep wake up refreshed and ready for the day ahead.
National Ferry Fortnight aims to encourage those who may not have travelled by sea before to consider it as an alternative to flying.
Offers are valid on bookings made during National Ferry Fortnight from May 8th to 22nd 2010.
To book visit www.dfdsseaways.co.uk/ferry-offers-and-deals or call 0871 882 0885.
- ENDS -
Issued on behalf of DFDS Seaways by Robson Brown
For media enquiries please contact:
Kirsty McNaught on 0191 244 6637/ 07855720343 (Kirsty.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Vicky Neill on 0191 244 6653 (Vicky.email@example.com)
Sally Pearson on 0191 244 6656/ 0798066402 (firstname.lastname@example.org)