Dover-France Multi-trip tickets – frequent travel offer
If you’re a frequent traveller on our routes from Dover to France then why not take advantage of our multi-trip ticket offer and save on your yearly travel? Not only is this convenient, but you’ll pay a great fixed-rate price for all of your trips. So even if prices rise, buying a multi trip ticket now will mean you can still enjoy your future crossings at today’s prices.
No telephone booking fees apply. Calls cost 13p per minute plus your telephone company's access charge.
- Book your multi trip tickets now and avoid future price rises
- No need to specify travel dates when you book
- For travel on both our Dover-Dunkirk and Dover-Calais routes
- No amendment fees and can be transferred to friends or family
- Available for all off-peak dates (£30 supplement applies to peak dates)
Freedom & flexibility
If you frequently travel between the UK and Europe, then our multi-trip ticket offer can save you time and money. Book 6, 10, 18 or 24 trips in advance with this offer and you’ll pay a great fixed-rate price of from just £27 each way for every trip.
There’s no need to specify your travel dates when you book, so you have total flexibility. If your circumstances change for any reason then you can amend your booking for free at any time or even transfer the crossing to your friends or family.
You can travel on any of our sailings between Dover and Calais or Dunkirk, however some peak dates will require a booking supplement of £30. Peak sailing dates are listed at the bottom of this page.
Price list for a car and up to 9 passengers:
- 12+ return trips for £27 each way
- 9-11 return trips for £30 each way
- 5-8 return trips for £32 each way
- 3-4 return trips for £34 each way
You can also book one way trips if required.
Travel on the following dates requires a supplement of £30:
- 23 July – 2 Sept 2015 on Fri & Sat departures from Dover between 05:15-19:15 & Sat & Sun departures from France between 13:30-20:00
- 17 December – 3 January 2016
- 24 March – 10 April 2016
- 27 May – 5 June 2016
- 22 July – 4 September 2016 on Fri & Sat departures from Dover between 05:15-19:15 & Sat & Sun departures from France between 13:30-20:00
- 17 December – 3 January 2017
Offer is available for standard cars and up to 9 people and motorcycles / motorcycles with side cars with up to 2 people. You must confirm your chosen crossings by telephone before arrival at port. All bookings for any time or date, are subject to availability.
See full terms and conditions.
Prices are subject to availability and offers may be withdrawn at any time. Credit card fees apply.
Terms & Conditions apply.
It’s always a proud moment when you’re recognised for your good work, we’re honoured to have been named as ‘World’s Leading Ferry Operator’ in the 2014 World Travel Awards. We've won this award for 4 years running.