With 4 ferry routes, you can cross from Dover to Calais or Dover to Dunkirk , Newhaven to Dieppe or Portsmouth to Le Havre giving you the best choice for your onward journey.
Dunkirk is located in the North of France just 20 minutes drive from Calais and provides fantastic access to France, Belgium and Holland and is popular for travel into the central and southern regions of France.
Newhaven is close to London and Brighton and Portsmouth is ideal for travellers in the south of England. Dieppe and Le Havre are ideal for visiting western France.
Unwind on your return journey in comfortable chairs in our onboard bar, pick up a newspaper and enjoy the atmosphere as you head home.
DFDS Seaways has been named The World's leading ferry operator at the World Travel Awards 2011 and 2012.
5 great reasons to travel with us:
- Great prices – We offer some of the most competitive prices for ferry travel around.
- Daily sailings – With 48 sailings between England & France, you're guaranteed to find a sailing time that suits your plans.
- Short crossing times – It takes approximately 2 hours to ferry to Dunkirk and 90 minutes to ferry to Calais.
- Great port locations - Both Calais, Dunkirk, Newhaven and Dieppe ports are ideally suited with great road links to help you begin your journey quickly.
- There’s plenty to do onboard – We offer a range of restaurants & bars, shops and a kids play area.
We now offer more choice than ever before with our 4 ferry routes into France:
Dover - Calais Dover - Dunkirk Newhaven - Dieppe Portsmouth - Le Harve