DFDS Vintage Me Competition
Send us your DFDS memory and photo via Facebook, it be onboard our ships, enjoying one of our themed mini cruises, or in destination after travelling with us! We will select our favourite’s to be recreated into a 1930’s design, printed on your very own bespoke tea towel, a modern day print and a trip to Amsterdam.
1) By entering into this competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2) This competition is open to all UK residents, except for employees of DFDS (UK) Ltd, their families, agencies or any other company directly connected with the administration of this promotion.
3) The competition starts at 9:00 (UK) Thursday 18th August 2016 and will run until 23:59 (UK) Wednesday 31st August 2016.
4) All entries must be received by 23:59 (UK) Thursday 8th September 2016 to be eligible for the competition. Any entries that are incomplete, illegible or do not arrive within the specified time frame will be invalid.
5) Participants may enter more than once.
6) The winners will be announced within 7 days of the closing date.
7) By entering this competition you give permission for DFDS (UK) Ltd to post your first name & surname initial on our site and social media outlets should you win the prize in the competition. By submitting your image(s), you give consent for DFDS to use entries throughout online material.
8) DFDS (UK) Ltd accepts no liability for any loss of entries caused by technical faults and reserves the right to delete any inappropriate, abusive or offensive entries.
9) The prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
10) The competition winner will receive their prize within 28 days of confirmation of their win. Tickets and booking reservation will be sent following winners' action on this.
11) Entrants must be over the age of 14 at the time of participation to enter the competition.
12) The decision of DFDS (UK) Ltd is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13) The competition is governed by English law. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
14) Any personal data relating to the competition entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
15) The competition can be withdrawn at any time.
16) DFDS (UK) Ltd reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
It’s always a proud moment when you’re recognised for your good work, we’re honoured to have been named again as the World and Europe's Leading Ferry Operator 2016 at the World Travel Awards. We have been Europe’s Leading Ferry Operator for 5 years running now, and the World’s Leading Ferry Operator for 6 years.