Oslo Ferry Terminal Port Information
Oslo Check-In Information
Self check-in opens at 11am for foot passengers only. Boarding starts at 15:15 and closes 16:15. When travelling to the port, please allow adequate time in order to complete the check-in process. A minimum of 45 minutes prior to the sailing departure time for our ferry crossings on our Scandinavian routes
Travelling to the port
- Shops on nearby pier
- Parking spaces are available at the Oslo Terminal. Parking and parking machines are operated by Q-Park and prices are Q-Park's tariffs. Spaces are limited and DFDS is not responsible for these.
- Paid public parking is available at the terminal in Oslo. Parking spaces cost 220 NOK for every 28 hours, or part thereof. The payment kiosk is located at the main entrance of the terminal.
- Cars with trailers, mobile homes or caravans, and multiple vehicles must be paid for per occupied space. Please put tickets inside the front windshield of the foremost vehicle.
- Please note: the payment kiosks do not accept cash, debit cards with Axept, or credit cards with Maestro. Payment must be made with one of the following cards: VISA, Master Card, Eurocard, AMEX, Diners Card, Statoil, or Shell Card. All paid vehicle parking and associated service kiosks are operated by Q-Parks. As such, DFDS bears no responsibility for availability or prices.
- NB vending machines do not accept cash, debit cards with bank axept or Maestro card. The following cards are accepted: VISA, Master Card, Euro Card, AMEX, Diners Card, Statoil Card and Shell Card. In the case of cars with trailer / caravan or rental cars that use two seats, you pay per occupied space and place the tickets on the car windscreen.