Book direct with DFDS and save
If you book sailings directly with us, you deserve the very best deal. Which is exactly what you'll get with our Price Promise.
If you book with us but find a qualifying DFDS sailing for less elsewhere and let us know on the same day or up to 24 hours after you book, we'll refund the difference and give you an extra 10% discount.
View our Price Promise terms and conditions here.
How to make a claim:
- Make your booking directly on a DFDS site
- Take a screenshot of the page with competing fare
- Read through our helpful FAQs below, to ensure you capture all the necessary information, before submitting your claim
- Fill out the form below up to 24 hours after you make your DFDS booking
- Then, send your screenshots to
What information is required on the screenshot?
To be eligible for a Price Promise claim your screenshot of the website should include as a minimum:
- Date and time the screenshot was taken;
- Full itinerary;
- A full breakdown of the individual fare for each passenger including credit/debit card charges and booking fees; and
- Website name/logo.
- You may need to take more than one screenshot to capture all of this information.
Do I need to show the difference between an adult and child fare on my screenshot?
Yes, you are required to show a full breakdown of the fare, with all passengers included where applicable.
How can I show the date and time on my screenshot?
If the date or time are not shown in the bottom right hand corner of your screen please expand your task bar.
This can be achieved by hovering your mouse until the pointer changes to a two-sided arrow, click and drag the task bar up until the date and time are both revealed.
How long will it take for my claim to be processed?
We will respond to your claim within five business days. However, it can take up to 28 days for a refund to be processed following the verification of the claim.
What charges are included in the cost comparison?
When comparing fares, we always compare the total price. This includes any credit/debit card charges and booking fees made by the online travel agent website.
We are Europe’s Leading Ferry Operator 2012-2019 & the World’s Leading Ferry Operator 2011-2018!