Please consider these questions very carefully in relation to yourself and your travelling companions insured under this policy.
This insurance does not exclude claims relating to existing medical conditions provided you can agree to the following. By taking out this insurance, you declare that;
- No trip shall be booked or undertaken against the advice of a medical practitioner or for the purpose of obtaining medical treatment.
- Nobody insured or any non-travellers upon whose health the trip depends have been given a terminal prognosis.
- Nobody insured or any non-travellers upon whose health the trip depends are on a waiting list for treatment or investigation, unless agreed by us and confirmed in writing.
- You are not aware at the time of issue of this insurance of any reason why the trip may be cancelled or curtailed.
- In the event of circumstances arising after the issue of this insurance which may give rise to a claim, we shall be notified as soon as possible.
If you are in any doubt concerning your ability to comply with this declaration, please contact Voyager Insurance Services Ltd on 01483 562662. Please quote VOY/DFDS/2014.
You must tell us if, at any time during the period of insurance and each time you make arrangements to travel, there is a change in circumstances which may give rise to a claim by contacting us, as shown, as soon as possible so that we may reassess your coverage relating to any trips you have booked or may wish to book in the future.