For an extra special crossing on our Dover to Dunkirk or Dover to Calais routes, why not book access to the exclusive Premium Lounge? It's the ideal way to start your trip in style.
Relax and take in the impressive sea views, read the selection of free newspapers, or simply watch the news on the TVs.
Add Premium Lounge access when you book, or to upgrade your existing booking, please log into your booking online.
Our Lounge is open 24 hours on both routes. We regret that the Lounge is not available to children under 8 years old.
- Glass of authentic Italian Prosecco
- Pastries, macaroons, petit-fours & sweet treats
- Fresh fruit
- Hot and cold drinks, including tea, coffee, hot chocolate, fruit juice and soft drinks
- Electric socket points (continental plugs only)
- Waiter service & selected meals are available (Dunkirk route only & from 10.00 until 20.00). Check out our menu.
Make a booking
Premium Lounge terms and conditions
Please note: if you move your departure time to another sailing on the day of travel (e.g. on the sailing prior to, or immediately after the one you have a reservation for) without making your amendment in advance via our call centre, you will be unable to transfer your Premium Lounge access and priority boarding with your reservation.
Prices are subject to availability. Credit card & telephone booking fees apply. Terms & Conditions apply.
It’s always a proud moment when you’re recognised for your good work, we’re honoured to have been named again as Europe's Leading Ferry Operator 2016 at the World Travel Awards. We have won this fantastic award for 6 years running now.