Smooth Sailing | Travel with confidence and save up to 35%
'Summer is almost behind us and we are looking forward to an interesting few months. At DFDS we run a tight ship and we are fully prepared for Brexit and don’t expect anyone to be left high and dry. So this Autumn we are giving our amazing customers up to 35% off ferry crossings.
Book now to start your European adventure.
- Up to £50 money back from now until 17th December
- No quibble Brexit Cancellation Guarantee
- Plus save an additional 15% when you travel between 15th October to 17th December
So leave your worries on dry land and embrace the opportunity to visit Europe, with the sea in your hair and a fresh perspective. If you’re heading on a half-term family holiday or an autumnal getaway for two, save significantly and travel stress-free with DFDS!
How to redeem your DFDS reward card
1. Book your crossing
2. Visit https://www.dfdsrewards.com/allatsea
7 days after your outward journey to make a claim
3. You will need you Booking Reference and Outward Travel Date to access your reward
4. Your prepaid reward card will be posted to you within 10 working days
Reward card information
Your DFDS Reward Card is issued by Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution authorised in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority with Firm Reference number 900023; pursuant to license from Mastercard International. Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd’s company registration number is 05802971 and its registered office is at Westside, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, HP3 9TD.
We are Europe’s Leading Ferry Operator 2012-2019 & the World’s Leading Ferry Operator 2011-2018!