Money saving tips:
If you’re looking for a family holiday or a business trip that won’t break the bank, follow these simple tips to help ensure you get the best deals on our Dover services:
• Book in advance – we offer great-value discounts on advance bookings, so plan ahead and you could save over 50% on your ticket price.
• Be flexible – Many of our special offers are seasonal and only available for a limited time. Keep an eye on this page for the best offers, and snap them up before they disappear!
• Follow us on social media – You can follow DFDS Seaways on Facebook and Twitter, where we regularly run flash discounts and competitions. Many of these limited-time lightning deals may not make it to the website, so follow us now to ensure you don’t miss out.
• Avoid peak times – If you can travel at night, on a weekday or during the afternoon you’re more likely to find a lower fare. Weekends, mornings and school holidays tend to be in higher demand. Take a look at our cheap fare finder for more information.
• Mix & Match – If you want to get more out of your trip to France, why not mix and match your arrival and departure ports? If you take the Dover ferry into Calais, you’re welcome to return via Dunkirk and vice versa. This means you can see more of the country without the time and expense of doubling back on yourself.
Take a look at the finding cheap ferry tickets page for more tips and advice on getting the best ferry deals.