DFDS GIFT VOUCHERS
Studies have shown that experiences and memories are more important for our happiness than possessions and material goods, so why not give the gift of travel with a DFDS gift voucher?
- Gift vouchers are available in £25 and £50 denominations
- Our gift vouchers are the perfect present for a birthday, Christmas or an anniversary, they are also suitable for competition prizes or giveaways.
- Can be redeemed against any mini cruise or ferry crossing with vehicle on our Newcastle-Amsterdam route.
Complete to order
Gift vouchers are issued by post at your own risk, if you wish to guarantee delivery a charge of £6.50 will be payable for vouchers totalling under £100, this is free of charge for vouchers totalling over £100.
How to spend your voucher
If you have received a DFDS gift voucher, you can spent it by following this step-by-step guide.
- Your gift voucher can be redeemed against any mini cruise product or ferry crossing with a vehicle on the DFDS Newcastle to Amsterdam route only.
- Go to the web page of your chosen product and book as normal.
- On the payment page, enter the unique code from the top left of your voucher (multiple codes can be entered) and the amount of your voucher(s) will be deducted from the total cost.
- After paying any remaining balance, you will receive your booking confirmation by email.
- Alternatively, you can also redeem your voucher by calling 0871 521 5533, however a telephone booking fee will apply
Usual DFDS terms and conditions apply to all bookings made with a gift voucher. Calls cost 13p per minute plus your telephone company's access charge. Please note: vouchers will be sent by post and delivered to you within 5 working days. For more information, please visit our Terms & Conditions page.
- Gift vouchers can only be redeemed at the time of booking direct with DFDS Newcastle Ltd and not via any third party operator.
- Vouchers can be used as either full or part payment against any mini cruise product or ferry crossing on the Newcastle-Amsterdam route. Vouchers are not valid for onboard meals or services, inclusive holiday package, insurance or other third party products.
- Gift vouchers are issued by post at your own risk, if you wish to guarantee delivery a charge of £6.50 will be payable for vouchers under £100, this is free of charge for vouchers over £100.
- Multiple vouchers can be used.
- No refunds are allowed on lost or unused vouchers.
- Vouchers have no equivalent cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- No change or future credit will be given if the value of gift voucher is greater than the cost of your journey.
- Any balance outstanding must be paid at the time of booking.
It’s always a proud moment when you’re recognised for your good work, we’re honoured to have been named again as the World and Europe's Leading Ferry Operator 2016 at the World Travel Awards. We have been Europe’s Leading Ferry Operator for 5 years running now, and the World’s Leading Ferry Operator for 6 years.