Built in 2005 and 2006, sister ships Côte d'Albâtre and Seven Sisters, operate on the Newhaven-Dieppe route. The two ships are branded as Transmanche Ferries.
The onboard facilities include a lounge with magnificent panoramic windows with sea views, a bar, restaurant, shop and a children's play-area. There are also quiet lounges where you can relax and sleep, plus spacious outdoor decks and 50 en suite cabins.
Facilities for passengers with reduced mobility
Cote D’albatre/Seven Sisters
- Two passenger lifts measuring 130 x 140cm. Entrance door width 90cm.
- Two wheelchair-accessible public toilets.
- Two-berth disabled cabin with telephone/alarm: berths at ground level. Cabin door width 90cm.
- Bathroom equipped with shower, wash basin, WC & hand rails.
- Disabled access available on/off ship
Prices are subject to availability. Credit card & telephone booking fees apply. Terms & Conditions apply.
It’s always a proud moment when you’re recognised for your good work, we’re honoured to have been named again as the World and Europe's Leading Ferry Operator 2016 at the World Travel Awards. We have been Europe’s Leading Ferry Operator for 5 years running now, and the World’s Leading Ferry Operator for 6 years.