Built in 2005 and 2006, sister ships Côte d'Albâtre and Seven Sisters, operate on the Newhaven-Dieppe route. The two ships are branded as Transmanche Ferries.
The onboard facilities include a lounge with magnificent panoramic windows with sea views, a bar, restaurant, shop and a children's play-area. There are also quiet lounges where you can relax and sleep, plus spacious outdoor decks and 50 en suite cabins.
Facilities for passengers with reduced mobility
Cote D’albatre/Seven Sisters
- Two passenger lifts measuring 130 x 140cm. Entrance door width 90cm.
- Two wheelchair-accessible public toilets.
- Two-berth disabled cabin with telephone/alarm: berths at ground level. Cabin door width 90cm.
- Bathroom equipped with shower, wash basin, WC & hand rails.
- Disabled access available on/off ship
Prices are subject to availability. Telephone booking fees apply. Terms & Conditions apply.
We are Europe’s Leading Ferry Operator 2012-2018 & the World’s Leading Ferry Operator 2011-2018!