Les Motards ont du Coeur - Saint Jacques de la Lande, France
- Translating to ‘bikers have heart’ this charity event is suitable for all ages. Riders will begin the 90 mile route from Saint Jacques de la Lande, less than 4 hours from our Dieppe port, with the finish line at the Esplanade Charles de Gaulle.
Wheels and Waves – Biarritz, France
- Located in the beautiful town of Biarritz, this festival combines the best bits of motorcycling and surfing. You’ll find surf competitions, independent custom stalls, live music, art and even movies
Dutch Moto GP – Assen, Holland
- Again held at TT Assen Circuit, this event is the only venue to have held a round of the Motorcycle World Championship every year since its creation in 1949.
Chopper Bash – Flanders, Belgium
- Focussed on vintage bikes and choppers, Chopper Bash takes place in the heart of Flanders. More than just a bike rally, you’ll also find live music, beer and camping. There’s even prizes for the best bikes. It’s only 90 minutes from our Dunkirk port.
MC Piston Cantabria Tour – Cantabria, Spain
- Open to any and all motorcycles, this tour runs through the mountains and near the coastline. Stunning scenery is definitely on the agenda with winding roads as well as plenty of straights.