Mérignies Golf et Country Club
Just a short distance from Lille, the biggest city in northern France, Mérignies Golf et Country Club is a modern golf club, featuring 3 separate 9 hole courses which can be combined to create the 18 hole course of your choice. Mérignies Golf et Country Club is the most hilly golf course in the traditionally flat region of Lille, with undulating greens and fairways, and has another 9 holes due to open in 2017!
No. of Holes
• 3x 9 hole courses (can be combined to 1x 18 hole course of your choice)
• 1245 Avenue du Golf, 59710 Mérignies, France
• 50°30'44.5"N 3°08’25.7"E
Drive time from port
• 1 hour 15 minutes / 65 miles from Dunkirk
• 1 hour 30 minutes / 80 miles from Calais
Nearest Booking.com hotel
• Hôtel Ibis Styles Lille Aeroport
We’re honoured to be named Europe's Leading Ferry Operator 2017 at the World Travel Awards. We have been Europe’s and the World’s Leading Ferry Operator for 6 years running now!